[cvsnt] Can CVS require a check in comment?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jun 22 00:14:50 BST 2007

Jerome,

Note: always search the archive before posting questions to this
newsgroup:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Please see the previous posts on this issue, eg: "Require Comment on
Commit" posted on 21/03/2007.

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2007-March/subject.html

Starts here:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2007-March/028509.html