[cvsnt] cvs server: warning: <file> is not (any longer) pertinent

Nuno Rocha nuno.a.rocha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:56:49 BST 2007

Well, I'm using 2.5.03 Build 2260 (both server and client) and both are
running Win XP. I've also tried with a server in unix machine and the result
is the same...
Oh, I forgot to say that the warning appears and no file is checked out to
the local directory...
I really liked to be able to do this...I would be a much better solution for
my project...
Could it be from the build I'm using? Or from the protocol? Has anyone else
had the same issue I described here?

Regards,
Nuno