[cvsnt] CVS HEAD stuck?!?

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Fri Jun 29 22:36:45 BST 2007

SSPI.  I can go on to any server at any given time, stop the service,
and there will be zombies.  I'm not sure how long it takes for them to
reappear after restarting the services since I hate stopping CVS; there
are usually 10-20 users actively doing something on any of our CVS
servers at any given time.  Maybe this is one of those "big user"
problems.

chuck