[cvsnt] Help to configure the CVSNT on Win2K

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Mar 5 19:14:39 GMT 2007

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:56:52 -0300, "Edvandro Santos"
<edvandro.santos at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/1/07, Edvandro Santos <edvandro.santos at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Someone can help me please????

This mail list does not accept attachments...

All of the following in your story is totally incomprehensible to me..

Maybe you can use my installation tutorial?
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html

It is a bit out of date and it uses the Innosetup Installer as an
example for the initial images, but the basic operations following
that are pretty accurate.

If you have already isntalled CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 using the Windows
Installer then you can jump here to continue:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html#ConfigureServer

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)