[cvsnt] merging ignoring trailing spaces and blank lines

Fabrice PUBILIER fabrice.pubilier at atosorigin.com
Thu Mar 8 14:00:10 GMT 2007

Hi,
My project has to deal with several parallel branches that has to be merged
continuously to deliver different versions to different clients.
Recently some people in the development team has set a plugin that
automatically remove trailing spaces...
So a great deal of modified lines are just layout changes that I would like
to ignore when merging to avoid many conflicts.
Is there a way to lauch the cvs update command with the same behavior one
can have with the diff command (ignore whitespace, ignore trailing space...
Etc...)?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Fabrice Pubilier