[cvsnt] viewvc repecting cvsnt's ACLs

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:47:02 GMT 2007

> >Ubuntu is Debian based, so there are no rpm, but .deb packages. And
> >since CVSNT is in Debian, it is also in Ubuntu.
> >Or maybe Jürgen just installed from source...
> >

> You mean that if I install UBUNTU (which I did the olter day (ver
> 6.10)) then there is automatically also CVSNT installed???

Not exactly. It's in the "universe" repository (the repository for
community-supported packages).

> How can I find out (I am very novice regarding Linux/Ubuntu)?

Find out about what? Whether CVSNT is installed? Packages which depend
on CVS unfortunately will install GNU CVS, but if you install CVSNT
the GNU CVS will be uninstalled and the other packages won't
"complain".
To install it open Synaptic in (menu System, Adminstration, Package
manager), Update (Refresh?) packages, seach for cvsnt then Select for
Install and Apply.

Cheers,
Flávio