[cvsnt] ssh and RunAsUser

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Mar 14 20:14:29 GMT 2007

Mark Johnson wrote:
> server.  I have created the certificates, and have added them to the
> /etc/cvsnt/PServer file.  I have also copied Plugins.example to Plugins,
> and
> have  Pserver, Sserver, and Sspi uncommented, and set to 1 (I left the rest
> commented).  But when I run cvs info -r, it only shows pserver and sspi as
> active protocols.  I also do not know now to configure the client with the
> certificate.  Does anyone know if there are instructions for this?

Make sure you have the sserver protocol installed.  Look in
/usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols/ for sserver.la|so.

If it's not there, then you can install with the RPM (if you installed
via RPM), or compile it with sserver enabled.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/