[cvsnt] How to login to cvsnt from FreeBSD using cvs? - I always get Bad CVSROOT

Alex Pivovarov apivovarov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:30:41 GMT 2007

I need to login to cvsnt server from FreeBSD

CVS root directory is C:\cvsroot

What I do from freeBSD:
$ cvs -d:pserver:login at server:c:/cvsroot login
I get: Bad CVSROOT

I try another variant:
$ cvs -d:pserver:login at server:/c:/cvsroot login
I get password prompt and then: /c:/cvsroot: no such repository

P.S.
The most interesting thing is that eclipse successfully connects to
the repository.