[cvsnt] 200+ modules in one repo

Aleksander Pahor Aleksander.Pahor at hermes-softlab.com
Tue Mar 20 09:11:08 GMT 2007

Hi.

In the environment I installed CVSNT new projects are moving to it. 20 projects each composed of 5 to 10 units (testing, integ_testing, release_test, docs, develop, integration1, integration2 ...). More than 200 new modules will be needed (virtual modules in "module" file - I will push -d option to create them in subdirectories to organize them better).

Did anyone try this amount of modules on one repo? Does the performance deteriorate with this many modules? Do you have any recommendations for me?

BR,

 Aleksander