[cvsnt] Corrupted files

Aleksander Pahor Aleksander.Pahor at hermes-softlab.com
Wed Mar 21 09:40:07 GMT 2007

Hi Bo!

>Tortoise, yes, but what about the client version of cvsnt that
>tortoise uses????

2.5.2.2064

All the files which are corrupted were added to cvsnt server 2.5.3.2151 with client 2.5.2.2064. This might be the problem. I will try to install a newer client version. Something which begins with 2.5.3.xxxx should be right ...

BTW: After your 1st post I tested adding the files which get corrupted with another version of Tortoise (1.8.24) which has the same version of cvs.exe (2.5.02.2064) and it works fine. It has to be something else. But I will try with a newer version of the client anyway.

BR,
   Aleksander