[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.x (Testing)

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Mar 22 05:46:05 GMT 2007

For those not following things on cvsnt-dev, I am actually working on CVSNT,
in particular merging in lots of bug fixes.

Due to the process that I'm using, the "latest testing" release as shown on
the wiki will temporarily slip back to 2.5.03.x, before reverting back to
2.5.04.x.  For those looking for the latet 2.5.04 testing release go to the
archive.

Another side effect is that  the "PGP Signed MD5" is not generated - so
don't bother going looking for that.

I'll try and keep the period that 2.5.04 goes missing as short as possible,
but it'll be a few days at least.

Regards,

Arthur