[cvsnt] Online/Offline Backup of CVSNT respositories on Linux

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 27 00:51:27 BST 2007

Ankush,

If you really want replication, upgrade to CVSNT 2.5.04 (go to the
archives) since it's all more or less integrated in that version.  No
open source docs other than what is in the config files as comments -
but if you write some we are happy to give you write access to the wiki
to make them public.

If you come across specific issues ask about them here with an
appropriate heading and they'll get answered.

Regards,

Arthur