[cvsnt] Corrupted files

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:18:45 BST 2007

Well, since Bo and you already covered all the obvious possibilities,
let's try the guesswork ;-)

> cvs server: Updating .
> cvs [update aborted]: writing ./TestAppServerSetup.exe: Invalid argument

Running antivirus (or some other realtime file inspection) or using
network shares for the repository(server) or sandbox(client)?

> I moved the repo ,v file to another module and the update works (content OK - app starts). It looks like only this module is corrupted in certain strange cases. I checked CVSROOT files for any occurancy of this module which corrupts files - but nothing special there ...
>
> Any idea what else to check?

Do you mean you checked the scripts have no differences between the modules?
Did test different repositories or a new/different module inside the
same repository?
Any differences between the module paths regarding whitespaces or
non-ASCII characters?

Regards,
Flávio