[cvsnt] Problem using binary option -kB

Fabrice PUBILIER fabrice.pubilier at atosorigin.com
Thu May 3 09:16:01 BST 2007

Thanks for your answer.
I guess it's something that should be written in the cvsnt -B option to warn
users IMO.
We're using CVSNT on a big Excel File that is modified about 130 times a
month, and with the requirement to keep a 3 months history...
That's definitly not a good way to use CVS but I'm trying to deal with what
I get in our Project Managment and I tried to lower the growing size using
the optimized algorithm, I should have stayed with the old -kb tough!
Regards,
Fabrice Pubilier