[cvsnt] CVSNT with RHEL5

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:03:25 BST 2007

Is anyone running CVSNT on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5?  We are currently
running CVSNT 2.5.03 on RHEL4, and installed from the rpm.  We are setting
up a new cvs machine, and want to use RHEL5 (current redhat version, and
resolves samba/winbind issue we're having with 4).  Does anyone know if I
can use the same rpm, or if I'd need to rebuild, of if there are any other
issue to watch out for?

Thanks,
Mark