[cvsnt] E-Mail notification

Georgi.KALOJANOV at groupit.raiffeisen.at Georgi.KALOJANOV at groupit.raiffeisen.at
Thu May 10 09:47:51 BST 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to implement E-Mail notification for our CVS users. The main
idea is that different groups of user should get notifications on commit
on specific modules of the repository.
For example: modelers on the 'specifications' modul and sw-developers on
'model' module.

Here is what i did:

 1) added the file 'email_model_commit.txt' to \CVSROOT\checkoutlist

 2) adapted \CVSROOT\commit_email

DEFAULT email_template_commit.txt
%model% email_model_commit.txt

3) created the file 'email_model_commit.txt' - for test purposes same as
email_template_commit.txt

So far so good but this doesn't work!!

Can somebody give me an example of commit_email !

Many thanks in advance!!!

Georgi Kalojanov

Handelsgericht Wien FN 103538m • UID ATU16163201• DVR 0772411

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

Messages transported over the public Internet are susceptible to alteration.
Raiffeisen International GROUP IT shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.