[cvsnt] Query

Mehmet Batmaz Mehmet_Batmaz at inmarsat.com
Thu May 10 11:18:07 BST 2007

Hi,

We have a new Windows Server which we want to migrate our current CVS
Repository over to. What are the steps required? CVS is currently on a
Windows NT box.

Many Thanks

Mehmet Batmaz

Data Warehouse Team 3E6

Inmarsat, 99 City Road, London, EC1Y 1AX, UK

Tel:   +44 (0)20 7728 1915

Mob:  +44 (0)7701015836

www.inmarsat.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. In accordance with Inmarsat Information Security Policy and Guidelines on Computer use, emails sent or received may be monitored. Inmarsat plc, Registered No 4886072 and Inmarsat Global Limited, Registered No. 3675885. Both Registered in England and Wales with Registered Office at 99 City Road, London EC1Y 1AX.