[cvsnt] Applied a Wrong Tag

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 00:20:01 BST 2007

Hi I am using Eclipse 3.20

  we have a central cvs repository in which we commit all the changes to the files.

  I used cvc checkout and checked out a file into my Sand Box.

  Then i changed it and used cvs commit.

  But later I went into Eclipse went to that Particular file and Right clicked on that and clicked "TAG AS VERSION" and applied a tag for that file where as I am supposed to do "TAG WITH EXISTING" and apply the tag which is already existing.

  Please do help me to know what should I do inorder to correct my mistake.

  Thanks,
  -raj