[cvsnt] What does cvs rlog: warning: no revision mean?

Jerome Fong jfong at successmetricsinc.com
Sat May 12 02:25:21 BST 2007

I'm getting the following warning message and I don't understand why.

cvs rlog: warning: no revision `Branch_2_0_0 in
`/CVS/Engine/src/com/chart/Renderer.java,v'

I did a rtag on my code and then created my branch "Branch_2_0_0" from
the rtag.   I have since created a nightly rtag of the daily changes.
However, when I do an rlog between my nightly tag and the branch, I get
the warning message above.  Why is this module (and quite a few others)
not included in my nightly rtag?

Thanks,

Jerome