[cvsnt] scripts on Tortoise client side

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon May 21 13:19:11 BST 2007

Patrick,

Generally no - but of course you can always download the source and make your own changes.  There are server side scripts.

There are many problems with client side scripts:
* requires the script on the client (I suppose you could check it out using CVSNT)
* requires that the script be able to run on all clients (dependencies, language etc)
* requires that users environment be suitable for running the script
Etc

Generally such a script is NOT neeeded.  As has been said many many many many times before - instead of posting the technical question - post the goal: ie: WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THIS.  Then if there is a "better way" other people can help.

Regards,

Arthur