[cvsnt] Problem with cvs on WinVista, instalation, cvs diff strange behaviour...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed May 23 16:55:12 BST 2007

Petr,

Thank you for the information.

Can you clarify?  What I think you are saying is that the 2.5.04 control
panel appears but none of the fields are changeable - when you click on
the "elevate permissions" button, the dialog appears, you press
contrinue then both windows dissapear?

If you run this from the command prompt what happens?
"C:\Windows\System32\RunLegacyCPLElevated.exe"
Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "C:\Program Files\CVSNT\CVSNT

Regards,

Arthur Barrett