[cvsnt] co fails when using both -r and -D

Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov
Fri May 25 16:40:29 BST 2007

Operating System: Windows 2003
Cvsnt Version: 2.5.03 build 2354

On the server machine my checkout fails when I run the following command:
D:\WebServicesCA - Stable>cvs -Q -z3 -d :sserver:me at server:/dev co -r
Stable -d workspace -D "Friday, May 25, 2007 3:02:27 PM UTC" WebServices_CA

With the output of the command being:
cvs checkout: in directory .:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory

If I remove the -r or -D as in the following two commands the checkout
completes successfully
D:\WebServicesCA - Stable>cvs -Q -z3 -d :sserver:me at server:/dev co -d
workspace -D "Friday, May 25, 2007 3:02:27 PM UTC" WebServices_CA

D:\WebServicesCA - Stable>cvs -Q -z3 -d :sserver:me at server:/dev co -r
Stable -d workspace WebServices_CA

Any ideas on why this would be happening; is it improper to use both -r and
-D at the same time?

Thanks,
Cory