[cvsnt] Behaviour on laptop disconnected from network

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed May 30 18:02:47 BST 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 22:35:19 +1000, "Alpheratz"
<alpheratz-news at transentia.com.au> wrote:

>Nobody has any ideas on this?
>
>I know the post was rather long, but I figured that providing more info
>would help trigger someone's memory!
>
>Alph

If you realize that the post was loooong, then why in heaven's name
did you quote it in full when you sent this reminder?
It would have been a lot politer to cut the part out that has already
been posted, thus saving bandwidth...

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)