[cvsnt] Looking for help in setting up Wincvs 2.0.2.4 for windows.

Smita Puntula -X (spuntula - HCL at Cisco) spuntula at cisco.com
Thu May 31 23:03:17 BST 2007

Hi

      I have downloaded the Wincvs software and read the documentation,
but the docuement doesnt clearly tell  about how to configure it for
windows.
I want to setup wincvs to work on Windows m/cs which are in LAN. So
please help me with the procedure to be followed for setting up the
server and client.

Do I need to setup Putty also.Please help me as this is a very critical
requirement for my project.

Thanks
Smita