[cvsnt] Corrupted file?

Marc Farrow marc.farrow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:26:20 GMT 2007

I have a file with some strange end of line characters in it.  I am using a
program called CVS2SVN to convert my CVS repository to SVN, but CVSNT is not
supported.  Can anyone tell me how to "fix" this file manually?  Below is
some correspondence I had.

Also, while I am posting here, can anyone undeniably verify that CVSNT and
prove that CVSNT allows CRs (carriage returns) on these lines?

Thank you,

Marc