[cvsnt] Require CVSNT for RHLinux release3

VIJAYWARGIA Vishvesh-B10792 vishvesh.v at freescale.com
Tue Nov 13 11:23:19 GMT 2007

Hi
I have a doubt in installation of CVSNT on Linux.

The CVSNT server requirement says machine should have "Red Hat ES Linux
v4 Update 1 "

While my Linux server having "Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 3
(Taroon Update 7)"

Can anyone let me know whether the CVSNT2.5.03.2382 would be compatible
with the RH Linux ES 3 or not?

I am scared if after installation CVS functionality breaks in between.

If I download the sources and compile it for Red Hat ES Linux v3 , will
it work seamlessly?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vishvesh