[cvsnt] CVS access failure

Nilendra Weerasinghe nilendraw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:08:00 GMT 2007

Hi Glen,

Further to the postings on the forum.

I tried accessing a very active cvs repository...the mozilla repo, but
still failed and got the same message.

dos command was; cvs -d
:pserver:anonymous at cvs-mirror.mozilla.org:/cvsroot co
mozilla/client.mk

error msg was; connect to cvs-mirror.mozilla.org:2401 failed: No
connection could be made because the trget machine actively refused it

Just a thought, could it be that my firewall or proxy is bloxking
requests to port 2401, which is used for cvs?

I really appreciate your help in this regard.

Regards,

Nilendra