[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 Extremly slow on Vista

Anders Stenkvist slaska at home.se
Mon Oct 1 17:52:03 BST 2007

Update: The difference in speed was not due to rebooting configurations but
due to running cvs with
the ethernet cable disconnected (since I was without a
firewall/virusprotect).

Soo question is why is performance slow when having an IP address and
running pserver locally?
(and fast when doing the same without IP). DNS lookups?

Rgds
/&&

news:fdr5lt$692$1 at paris.nodomain.org...