[cvsnt] Invalid CVS Handle

Boyd Meier boyd.meier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:47:53 BST 2007

I've seen this from Tortoise if there are a lot of files being processed by
the command.  I suspect that the maximum command line length is probably
being exceeded, causing the process creation to fail.  What version of TCVS
are you using, and about how many files are being processed by the command?

Boyd