[cvsnt] incomplete "Entries" file on checkout

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:45:37 BST 2007

I am using cvsnt 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382.

I just discovered I have a problem on initial checkout of two modules.
After doing an initial checkout, the cvs metadata in the top module is
incomplete.  I have an Entries.Log which has the entries that are missing
from the Entries file.  Since I normally do not have an Entries.Log file it
seems something went wrong.  See examples below.

cvs command:
cvs -d :pserver:mjohnso2 at cvs01.pcl.ingenix.com:/freya_repo -q co -r HEAD -d
c:\temp\cvstest\cmtest -P claimsmanager

Entries:
/bldnumber.properties/1.12/Mon Oct  1 20:48:08 2007//THEAD

Entries.Log
A D/Builds////
A D/Installations////
A D/Projects////
A D/common////

Does anyone know what may cause this?  When I do an update, it corrects the
problem.  Both modules which have this problem originated from the same
code, so they may have similar files and module structures.

Thanks,
Mark