[cvsnt] CVS wants to remove directory when checking out/update

subzero66 at gmx.de subzero66 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 5 15:44:37 BST 2007

Boyd,

Thanks for your reply. That was a hint. I tried to disable the Microsoft Indexing Service for the CVS repository folders on the server as well as the checkout folders on the client. Unfortunately, I get the same error message. I can't shut down the Virus Software because I don't have the admin rights on client and server to do that.

How did you resolve the problem in the past? Is there something I missed for disabling the Indexing Service (like other folders or the way to disable it)? Can I ever get rid of the message without shutting down the Virus Scanner?

Thanks,

Ben