[cvsnt] reorganizing the repository

Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov
Fri Oct 5 19:08:36 BST 2007

assume the following repository layout:
project1
project2
project3
project1_a
project1_b
project1_c
project1_d

In order to consolidate things can I reorganize/rename the repository
directories on the server to look like the following without corrupting
anything?
project1(new directory)
     +--- core(renamed project1 directory)
     +--- a(renamed project1_a directory)
     +--- b(renamed project1_b directory)
     +--- c(renamed project1_c directory)
     +--- d(renamed project1_d directory)
project2
project3

I looked into using the modules/modules2 file to do this but viewvc doesn't
appear to look at those files and the original projects still remain making
things look cluttered.

[project1_group]
core = project1
a = project1_a