[cvsnt] CVS Access Group

Jitendra jitendra.lokwani at spec-india.com
Tue Oct 9 10:27:59 BST 2007

Hi,

I want to create Group for CVS users and want to manipulate Group  for access rights.

Kindly help me asap for how to create group in CVS and access permission for Group.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Lokwani
SPEC
C.B.G. : "SPEC House" Parth Complex,
Swastik Cross Road, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad-380 009, INDIA
Tel.:+91-79-26404031 to 34
Fax:+91-79-2640 4035
Website: www.spec-india.com
Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the attachment(s) if any) is confidential material of SPEC/SPEC India and is intended solely for the addressee(s).  In case you are not the desired addressee you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. This e-mail message (including the attachment(s) if any) should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). The views expressed in this e-mail message (including the attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of SPEC/SPEC India.. This e-mail message(including the attachment(s) if any), is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the