[cvsnt] Template Problem

Thomas.Erby at haden-bml.co.uk Thomas.Erby at haden-bml.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 14:26:23 BST 2007

Please, please, please can someone help me on the below, desperation is
setting in......

Hi,

I am trying to add a template at the checkin comment time, but am
currently unable to get it working. I am using Rational Application
Developer (RAD) as the client interface, and also pserver protocol.
Basically the template just doesn't populate in RAD when i commit.

The file CommitTemplate.txt contains-
ChangeID:
Comment:

And the rcsinfo file contains the line -
DEFAULT E:/CVSNTScripts/CommitTemplate.txt

I am running on the latest version of CVSNT and on xp client, Server 2003.

Do you think this has got anything to do with RAD or have i got it setup
wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks very much,

Thomas

Thomas Erby
Configuration Analyst
Haden Building Management Ltd
Mob - 07971 048 050
This email may contain information which is confidential and is
intended only for use of the recipient/s named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying,
distribution, disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender and destroy it.

We accept no legal responsibility for the content of the message.
Any opinions or views presented are solely the responsibility of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Haden Building
Management Ltd.  Haden Building Management Ltd.  may monitor
the content of emails sent and received via its network for the
purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

Haden Building Management Ltd, 10th Floor Marlowe House, 109 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7BH
Registered in England Number 598379