[cvsnt] EmailTrigger problem on Linux

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Oct 15 01:48:42 BST 2007

Ondřej Tůma,

Please see the FAQ about how to generate a (useful) trace:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Do not post complete traces to the newsgroup - they will be rejected (as was the strange trace you sent earlier).

Instead, enable clients to trace the server in the /etc/cvsnt/PServer file, then from a client create a trace of a commit, and look for the relevant messages (search the trace for "mail") and then either fix the problem yourself or post only the relevant bits of the trace here and someone may help you.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett

www.blackmouse.biz  hash.webjet.cz   mcbig.webjet.cz  IM:mcbig at jabber.cz