[cvsnt] Trying to run post update script

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Oct 23 00:56:47 BST 2007

Joe,

>> permission.  If you checked in a file WITHOUT execute permission then
>> changed it you may need to use the force checkin option to "fix" it
>> (after changing the filemode): "chmod 755 fred.pl; cvs ci -m "change
>> mode" -f fred.pl".
>>
> Thank you.  That worked perfectly.  Is that in the man pages? I looked
> through the admin, checkout, ci, and commit pages before and didn't
see
> it.  I may have missed it.

If you'd like to volunteer to update the wiki or the man pages please
let us know.  There are a few people who can grant you write access to
the wiki or Tony and I have the keys to write access to the repo to
allow man page updates.  If you want to update the man pages themselves
best to join cvsnt-dev newsgroup and ask there.

Regards,

Arthur