[cvsnt] Linking CVS with Siebel

abdulrazak yermal abdulrazaky at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 14:50:50 BST 2007

Hi,

I would like to know if we can link CVS with Siebel inbuilt tool.
Checkout and Checkins in Siebel would actually result a checkin and
checkout in CVS.
I know that such a integration is possible with VSS.

Your replies on this subject will be of great help to me.

Many Thanks.

Best Regards,
abdulrazak

wassalam