[cvsnt] CVS commitinfo question

Prabhu prabhusr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:55:14 BST 2007

Hello,

This post is to Kim's reponse @
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-August/014415.html

I am trying to understand how one can access the CVS/Entries file. In this
post, Kim has mentioned:

# Load the CVS/Entries (which is a temp copy residing on the server at
this stage)

Is this a true statement? If yes, can you please tell me where this file can
be found. I see the CVS/Entries file only on a checked-out copy of the
source and not in the server.

Thanks,

Prabhu Sethuraman