[cvsnt] 2.5.04 release / bug fixes

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 6 19:12:02 BST 2007

Due to bugs in 2.5.04 feature release, a new build of that keeps getting delayed.  It appears as though in recent months usage of 2.5.03 has increased in the FOSS community so that bugs we've been aware of since early this year have been causing problems for people - but we always intended having released those fixes in 2.5.04 by now.

So I'll go on the record as saying that if we haven't released a new stable 2.5.04 FOSS release by October 25th then we'll release a new 2.5.03 FOSS build on that day.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett