[cvsnt] Not complete Tags

Albe alberto.difede at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:33:03 BST 2007

Hi,

an update on this. We logged everything possible of our process and it
seems that the fault is in it:

1. while deleting the local repository directoy something goes wrong for
some file (locking from other processes most likely).

2. then there's the update phase, which obviously skips the locked files
while processing, alerting in the intial part (with the "? Folder"
notation) of the stdout and giving 0 as a return code (right thing).

3. at last the tag skips the entire folder in which those files resides.
I don't know exactly if this is done because the revisions do not match,
thus the update of those files or what else..
The stdout of the update log report an update for them, so i don't know
why entires folder get skipped while tagging.

Thanks Glen and Arthur for the collaboration, i'm quite sure i won't be
back on this now.

Regards,

Albe