[cvsnt] MySQL supported version for auditing

Albe alberto.difede at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:38:37 BST 2007

Hi,

i searched in the FAQ and the only info i found regarding the Subject is
here:

http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq.asp#4j2

where it states that version till 3.23 are supported. It seems quite old
to me, as we've been using ver 4.1.14 for 1,5 years now.

Someone can point me to the right page where i can get this info or just
update me here?

I'm asking because i'd like to use ver 5, but don't want to have
compatibility headaches.

Thanks in advance and Regards,

Albe