[cvsnt] Remote init

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Sep 10 23:38:53 BST 2007

Torsten,

Thanks - I've created bug 5078 to track it.

I though that feature was experimental, but I suspect it is not clearly
labelled as such.  I've never tried it and our commercial documentation does
not mention it (so we do not support it commercially).  But it should either
be clearly described as experimental or it should work...

Regards,

Arthur Barrett