[cvsnt] Server log questions

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Sep 14 02:28:17 BST 2007

Chris,

> that's normal, but it certainly doesn't seem so. I can email
> the log file to
> someone if you want, but it's too large to post here (well,
> maybe if the
> bulk of it is spaces it could .zip down a whole bunch).

ZIP and e-mail to support at march-hare.com, not really sure if I'll get a
chance to look much though.

> I'm not sure if
> he uninstalled 2.0.38 first. Could that be causing these log problems?

I doubt it  - But if it works on your test box but not the production
box then it does point to something environmental.  Any change you can
simply replace the prod box with the test one?

Also, since the client is non-CVSNT, then make sure all the
compatibility options are "ticked" for non-cvsnt clients in the server
control panel...

Regards,

Arthur