[cvsnt] Can no no longer connect to CVSNT from unix clients

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Sep 24 07:09:20 BST 2007

John,

> C:\Program Files\CVSNT>cvs info

Re-read Gerhard's message, he tells you how to list the protocols
enabled - this is a list of the ones installed.

> I could not find the cvsnt compliled for sol10 on the website - only
> sol9 so I used the cvs for sol10 from sunfreeware. It was working. How

Did you try the sol9 one?  Sol10 is *supposed* to be backwards
compatible...

> do I tell the nt gurus to re-enable pserver until we are able
> to get ssh
> or some other authentication working?

You cannot get ssh running on a windows server without compromising the
security of the windows server - you'll need sserver, for which you'll
need a cvsnt client on the solaris box.
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/security.htm

Regards,

Arthur Barrett