[cvsnt] Blocking the Head from Unauthorized users access

Victoria Barasini vbarasini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:03:51 BST 2008

Hi,

I've been looking for a way to block the read/wright access to
unauthorized  users so they won't be able to change the Head but I
still haven't found any form.

Please, how can I block the access to the Head to all but one or two users ?

Is there any command or a configuration or yet a different version of
CVSNT(server), WinCVS or CVS(client)?

--
Atenciosamente,
Victoria Barasini