[cvsnt] 2.5.04 stable / feedback on Vista and W2008?

Mackenzie Melo mackmelo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:03:21 BST 2008

Hi Arthur,

I can't do this because this message happens while the Server is still
installing. When it can't start the service a window with Cancel, Retry and
Ignore appears and then I press Ignore twice to ignore the initialization of
the services. After ignoring these, then the installer tells me "Unable to
load MSVCP711.dll (0x0000007e). Check application installation". Then, I
went to the folder to try to run the "cvsservice -test" as you asked. The
message that appears is very similar to the last one. It states: "This
application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem". When I hit the OK
button, another warning shows up saying: "Unable to load
cvstools.dll(0x00000007e). Check application installation." I already
tried to reinstall
but it does the same thing over and over.

Am I missing any resource or role that I should have installed in the
Windows Server 2008?

Thanks.

--
Mackenzie Melo
"You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but