[cvsnt] 2.5.04 stable / feedback on Vista and W2008?

Mackenzie Melo mackmelo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:02:40 BST 2008

Hi Arthur,

I performed a global search in the server and could not find any dll with
that name. The closer name I found was a mfc71.dll. Also, the folder where
the installer installed cvs is Program Files(x86), but I think this would
not be an issue if the whole installation and setup is pointing to this
folder, correct?

The registry entry you mentioned does not exist as you said in
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\March Hare Software Ltd]. What I have here is
similar, but it is in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Nod\March Hare
Software Ltd\. Should it be the way you said or it is correct and should
work fine like this?

Thanks.

--
Mackenzie Melo
"You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but