[cvsnt] Port change

Ramazan Pekin ramazanpekin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 07:43:10 BST 2008

Hi,
  I want to ask a question, I dont know is here true place.

  I have changed cvsnt server port 2401 to 9876. I am trying to connect cvs like this:

  set cvsroot=:sspi:localhost:9876:/myrepository
  cvs passwd -r username -a username

  But I am taking this error:

  connect to localhost:9876 failed: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

  I am changing cvs server port back to the default, 2401, then I can connect to cvsnt

  set cvsroot=:sspi:localhost:/myrepository
  cvs passwd -r username -a username

  Do I have to modify any configuration file? I have no firewall, and I am trying to connect on the local machine.

  CVSNT Version: 2.5.03

  Thanks for your helps.