[cvsnt] Betr.: how to get Tagged information of a project

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Mon Apr 21 14:09:17 BST 2008

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 21/04/2008 14:43:35:

> hi all,
> how to get  Tagged information  of project with date
> i tried
> cvs history -T project
>
> I am getting error as :
>
> C:\>cvs history -T Project
> cvs [server aborted]: History logging is not enabled on this repository
> can i get help for this from someone

If I understand what you're trying to do I think you're looking at the
wrong command, try cvs log instead of cvs history.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."