[cvsnt] how to change password - rejected access

anilal.gopinathan at wipro.com anilal.gopinathan at wipro.com
Mon Apr 28 09:52:39 BST 2008

Arthur,

I think you got confused with my query,

Let me explain my req in detail,

I have created two real accounts on the server say cvsadmin and cvsuser.

After creating these real accounts I created CVS users
Using the cvs passwd command

Eg : cvs passwd -r cvsuser -a charlie
Eg : cvs passwd -r cvsuser -a scott

So, here my query is how the users "charlie  or scott " can change there
passwd which I set initially ...

My reference : http://ssi7.cs.tamu.edu/ssi/tutorials/cvsNt/addUsers.pdf

Hope this makes my query simple to understand ,

Regards,
Anilal KG